Just when fans are yet to come out of the Galaxy Note 7 explosion and subsequent burns, the Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) has reportedly exploded in the hands of a 4-year old baby. According to a report published in Valuewalk, Naureen Ahsan has shared the relevant images of a Galaxy J7, which has exploded in the hands of her baby.
In a post published on Facebook, Ahsan shared the information that she had asked her nephew to play Talking Tom with her daughter’s smartphone. The device immediately got overheated and exploded. She immediately snapped images and shared across Facebook. It showcases a bloated battery coupled with burnt remnants of the handset.
Even though both her daughter and nephew are safe, the incident has created tension among the family and neighborhood. This incident was terrifying for all of us, said Ahsan on Facebook.
There is no credible information as to why the Galaxy J7 (2016) smartphone exploded. However, she had sent a message to people asking them to keep children away from smartphones.
Interestingly, the Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) exploded when the company was gearing up to unveil the refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note 7 (FE) handset. You should note that the FE model is refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note 7, which was recalled due to explosions.
The device will be integrated with a 3200mAh battery, which is lower than the original Galaxy Note 7. We believe that the production team has only replaced the battery and kept the other features intact.
That said, the company disclosed that the smartphone will be safe since it was manufactured after extensive testing. Moreover, Samsung had performed a series of safety measures to make sure that the handset will be safe for consumption.