Apple has released iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus on September 7 at the annual Apple evnt in San Francisco. You can pre-order iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus starting from September 9. While the 32GB storage variant of iPhone 7 is available immediately, the 128GB and 256GB are available by the end of next week.
iPhone 7 Specifications
Apple iPhone 7 features a 4.7-inch LED IPS display with a resolution of 1334×750 pixels, Apple A10 Fusion processor, M10 motion coprocessor, 12MP camera, up to 5x zooming capability, f/1.8 aperture. Speaking about front camera, iPhone 7 offers a 7MP camera with Full HD video recording capability. The iPhone 7 is capable of delivering up to 2 hours longer battery life than iPhone 6s.
iPhone 7 Plus specifications
iPhone 7 Plus offers a 5.5-inch LED IPS display with a Full HD resolution, Apple A10 Fusion processor, M10 motion
coprocessor, 12MP dual camera, up to 10x zooming capability, f/1.8 aperture.
The Plus model offers the same 7MP front-camera with Full HD video recording capability. The Plus model is designed to deliver up to 1 hour longer battery life than iPhone 6s Plus.
As of writing this, Apple hasn’t revealed the amount of RAM inside the handsets. By default, it should be 2GB. According to rumors, Apple is also planning to release iPhone 7 Plus in 3GB RAM variant.
- As expected, Apple has eliminated the traditional 3.5mm headphone jack. Both iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus ships with lightning connector port.
- The main attraction of both iPhone 7 and Plus is the addition of Optical image stabilization for the rear camera.
- The iPhone 7 Plus offers 12MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras on the rear with low light shooting capability.
- Apple has loaded iOS 10 with both iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are available in Rose Gold, Gold, Silver, Black, Jet Black colors. However, the Jet black color variant is exclusively available in 128GB and 256GB models.
The 32GB iPhone 7 with 4.7-inch display is available at $649. The 128GB is available at $749. If you want 256GB model, you need to pay $849.
The iPhone 7 Plus with 5.5-inch display is available at $769. We are unable to view 32GB model. It seems that the model is out of stock within hours of pre-order. The 128GB is available at $869 and 256GB at $969.
You can also opt for Apple iPhone Upgrade Program by paying a fixed rate per month. If you purchase iPhone 7 under this package, you will be eligible for iPhone 8 next year.
more recommended stories
Redmi Note 7 Launch in India on February 28: Everything you need to know
Xiaomi is all set to launch.
Mi Home Security Camera Basic Launched: Everything you need to know
Xiaomi has launched the much-awaited Mi.
BSNL likely to axe 54000 employees for survival
BSNL is in the news for.
Amazon Basics listed again on Amazon after FDI compliance
Amazon faced a huge crisis after.
Beware of SAR: List of Smartphones that emits high radiation
We now have access to several.
Amazon Basics Surfaces On Snapdeal With Inflated Price
The Central Government under the leadership.