Do you have a PDF file? You can easily convert it to an Excel file without downloading any software or tool. This is made possible with PDF to Excel online converter.
With PDF to Excel, you can instantly convert any PDF file to Excel instantly. The PDF file could be either scanned or regular. You just need to upload the document and the conversion process will start automatically.
You will not be asked to provide your personal contact information like other competing online converters. Moreover, the developer claims that all the uploaded files will be deleted from the servers within 6 hours of uploading without leaving any trace.
- Uploaded files are deleted from servers after conversion process is completed
- Only automated software agents will have access to files
- Ability to convert documents of all sizes
- Capability to convert complex data tables accurately
- All tables trapped in PDF will be extracted precisely
- Row and columns structure will be the same as in the original file
- Files will be converted in .xlsx format
- Converted file compatible with Microsoft Excel (versions 7, 10, 13), LibreCalc, OpenCalc, OpenOffice
- No need to provide personal information like email
- Capability to make use of scanned PDF files
- Accurate recognition of numbers and data with the latest OCR technology
- High speed conversion depending on the file size
- Ability to import PDFs from Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive
- Completely free with no hidden cost
To convert a PDF file to Excel, you need to navigate to http://www.pdftoexcel.com and select the button captioned UPLOAD. Alternatively, you can drag and drop the relevant PDF file.
After the completion of the conversion process, you will view a button with the caption “Free Download”. You should click on this button to download the converted Excel file.
You can also select files from Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive. If you select Choose from Dropbox option, a new dialog will pop-up, from where you can select the PDF file. The entire process of converting a PDF file to Excel is now simplified.
To give you a better view of the functionality, we are providing you a screenshot of the PDF file (before conversion) and Excel file (after conversion)
PDF File (Before conversion)
PDF File (After conversion)
If you would like to convert a PDF file to Excel, PDF to Excel online converter is a great tool. You will be able to convert files easily without going through a complicated installation process. The developer also assures that all files will be deleted from the servers within six hours. We highly recommend this free tool for quickly converting PDF files to Excel. However, its up to you to decide whether you need to make use of this tool for converting confidential PDF files.
more recommended stories
MiniTool ShadowMaker Review: The Next Generation Backup System
Nowadays, we can’t predict the life.
Joyoshare Media Cutter Review: Best way to cut video frames
Imagine, if you have a long.
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate Review: Minimalistic With Powerful Features
We work with videos on a.
Stellar Data Recovery Professional Review: Simple and Elegant
Data is crucial for all users..
Tuneskit M4V Converter Review: Awesome tool to play with DRM content
The iOS ecosystem is growing at.
SociLive Stream Review: Brilliant way to broadcast live videos
Nowadays, videos have become part and.