Vodafone India has announced an attractive data offer for Vodafone customers in Kerala who want to upgrade to 4G SIM. As part of the offer, all existing Vodafone customers opting to upgrade to Vodafone SuperNet 4G can enjoy 2GB of data free on 4G enabled smartphones.
The Vodafone 4G SIMs are available at all Vodafone Stores, Vodafone Mini Stores and 13,000+ multi brand outlets located across the circle.
While Prepaid customers can enjoy the one-time offer of 2GB data for free for a period of 10 days, Postpaid customers will be able to avail the benefit for 1 Bill cycle. Customers will need to use their 4G ready SIM in a 4G enabled handset only.
The Vodafone SuperNet 4G SIM enables you to enjoy uninterrupted mobile internet experience with an additional 2GB of free Data which will be added to the customer’s data balance within 48 hours of the SIM exchange.
To avail Vodafone Supernet 4G SIM exchange offer, you just need to walk into any nearby Vodafone Store, Vodafone Mini Store or multi brand outlets in Kerala and get their 4G ready SIM free of cost with a hassle free exchange process. With the new 4G ready SIM, you will be able to continue to enjoy uninterrupted mobile internet experience as per the existing plans.
Commenting on the development, Abhijit Kishore, Business Head – Kerala, Vodafone India disclosed that the company is proud to be the preferred telecom services provider to 7.5 million customers in Kerala. The company is providing 2GB of free data for all valid customers so that they can experience the benefits of Vodafone SuperNet 4G. Moreover, they will be able to enjoy high speed reliable Internet 24 hours a day.
You can switch to a Vodafone Supernet 4G SIM by following the below steps
- Walk in to any nearby Vodafone Store, Vodafone Mini Store or multi brand outlet and place your request for 4G ready SIM
- To activate the 4G SIM card, use your existing Vodafone number to SMS ‘SIMEX <your 20 digit new 4G SIM card number>’ to 55199 (this number will be available on the new SIM card/jacket given to you)
- You will receive a response SMS from 55199 with partial SIM number entered
- Please send the last 6 digits of the new SIM number to 55199 within 2 hours of receiving the SMS mentioned in the above step
- You will receive a success SMS, post which your 4G ready SIM will be activated within 5-10 minutes.
- Subsequently, replace your old SIM in the handset with the new 4G ready SIM and continue to enjoy un-interrupted Vodafone services.
You call 199 in case if you require any assistance during the SIM upgrade process.
The main aim behind the launch of Vodafone SuperNet 4G in Kerala is to enable customers to remain confidently connected on the World’s largest 4G network.
Vodafone has launched its high speed 4G services in Kerala, Kolkata, Karnataka, Delhi, Mumbai, Gujarat, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh (East) and West Bengal (ROB). By the end of FY 16-17, Vodafone SuperNet 4G services will be available in 2400 towns across 17 circles, including Rajasthan, Maharashtra & Goa, Assam & North East, Tamil Nadu, Punjab, Odisha and Uttar Pradesh (West).
more recommended stories
5 Technology innovations that completed 25 years in 2017
Time is going fast. Technology has.
Amazon India Inks deal with HAX and Kickstarter for the launch of Startup C-Cube
Amazon India has established a partnership.
Vodafone Diabetacare dCare Smart Glucometers Helps To Arrest Diabetes
It’s World Diabetes Day and we.
Qualcomm Sues Apple For Passing Confidential Information To Intel
Qualcomm is gearing up to sue.
Qualcomm Unveils Snapdragon 636 Processor With Enhanced Features
Qualcomm has released Snapdragon 636 processor.
Apple acquires PowerbyProxi in a bid to tap Wireless Charging segment
Apple has acquired PowerbyProxi, a wireless.